Rachel Young, Director of the Banbury Therapy Centre, said :"Sue is a highly skilled facilitator and runs brilliant workshops".
A past participant on a workshop said :
"Sue not only has experience and professional knowledge in depth she also has the knack of being able to impart it to her fellow practitioners in an easy going but highly effective manner, first class." (David Dove, UKCP psychotherapist)
These are the sorts of workshops I run....
- body awareness workshop using Pesso Boyden methods
- powerful group therapy using Pesso Boyden methods
- improving confidence and self esteem over 6 weeks
- expand your ways of working with clients
- find ways to discuss the deeper issues clients face in today's world
- working with clients' dreams
- the theory and practice of working with groups
- the myths and archetypes that shape women's lives
- dealing with endings, loss and death
These workshops are run from time to time; details of those coming up are below.
Run in Oxford and Banbury - Next one day workshop in north Oxford on Oct 7th (please note this is now full). Another will be on Nov 11th also in north Oxford, run with Deb Clarke, a Pesso Boyden coach. This will run 9.30 - 5.30 and cost £70.
This is a group using powerful new methods to increase your sense of well being, empowerment and connection.
Pesso Boyden uses a symbolic method to ‘create a new memory’ and form a positive experience from which we can live our lives. It has been shown by some neuroscience research to affect the wiring in our brains in a very positive way.
It is focused on our bodily feelings and emotions, and is very client-led in a gentle, safe and positive environment. It is especially powerful in a group setting, where participants can support each other. There will be between 4 - 8 people in this group, and it will form a taster for an ongoing group.
Past participants said :
If you’d like to book, please contact me direct.